Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tequila Lover

I drink to feel numb,
That certain undefinable something about you.

Please don't be attached to me, I'm not stable. 
It's rather something that you should tell me. 
I'm the one that gets attached to the idea of emotions and feelings. 

Alcohol isn't the answer,
but I drink it anyway. 
I've taken ten tequila shots,
trying to forget your name.
But in the end,
the only name I forget
Is my own. 

Fill me , fill me with your
strong bitter tequila shot
or that hard smokey whiskey
of yours , call me an addict
oh but, who cares about
that psycho addiction of mine
I'm happier now,
but some nights are harder.

At the last party
we all took a shot.
We danced and had fun,
but as I felt the tequila burn my throat;

I wished I could always feel my pain
like this,
because I'd rather it burn
than rip me to shreds,
because I'd rather it burn
than tear me apart.

And if you think tequila burns you, You should try living in the dark.
If you think tequila burns you, 
You should try wanting someone.

If you think tequila burns,
You should think of the last time someone held you.

If you think tequila burns;
Try thinking of every beautiful moment you’ve ever had,
Relive it in your head
go through the motions
and go take another shot.

It can burn in flames or it can either end in paradise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment