Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lost stars

Absence of real things
Makes all dust float more freely
Extract of abstract.

Aren't we all just lost stars? 
Trying to find our place in this messed up world we call home? 

I gaze into the moon’s eyes like 
a child seeking a lost friend.
Traveling 
on a spinning rock.

But aren't we all just lost stars? 
Searching for meaning, 

Tonight my mind is like
the vacuum of outer space
black black 
& devoid of life
but full of infinite possibilities.

Like painting skies,

Full of expression

Till the end of space, 

Illuminated by my infinite peace.

So aren't we still lost stars?
Constantly drifting like the galaxies.

Maybe one day, you should take me to your planet. The atmosphere on mine is disappearing and I'm finding it hard to breathe.

Cause I'm that lost star,
Constantly drifting in outer space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment