Monday, November 9, 2015

We are passion

The taste of your kiss
lingers on my lips.
Simple, sweet,
and so delectable, you have
me yearning for more

Seduction surges 
my body and
makes me stiff.

Passion is not bliss
It is not happiness
It is not easy. 

Passion is pain
It is tumultuous 
It is tears.

Passion is victory
It is triumph
It is delight

Passion
Finds in every look a sign, 

Catching in some wondrous fashion
Every mood that governs thine. 


In a moment it will borrow,
Flashing in a gusty train, 

Laughter and desire and sorrow 

Anger and delight and pain.

I climb on top
of you and 
your body 
intertwines with mine;
stranded perfectly together.

My arm wraps around 
your back. 
As I pull your body close to mine,
your gasp whispers in 
my ear. 
You want more.

So soft are your legs,
which my fingers 
explore. 
My hands are curious
creatures, and you are
too inviting for my 
own good.

Another kiss. 
This one is fire. 
Passion blazing
while flames and heat
transfer from your
mouth to mine.

Two halves,
Equalling a whole.
A light yelp
escapes your mouth
and transforms 
into a soft moan.

We are soaring
above cloud nine;
higher than we could 
even imagine.

We are passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment